When it comes to mixed drinks, Vodka is the most lovable and pocket friendly, versatile liquor out there. It goes down easy and tastes decent with pretty much anything. Which is why one can often get carried away with too many vodka tonics! If you’re having a party, or just relaxing by yourself, most importantly if you love vodka, these recipes are a ‘Must Try’ for you. Here are 5 recipes with vodka that are easy to make and will always make you feel classy. Enjoy with family or friends, just keep out of reach of the young one’s!
5 recipes with vodka you just have to try!
It’s spicy, you think it’s healthy and it’s quite delicious!
- Bloody Mary–
- 4 oz. tomato juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- pinch of celery salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 squeeze lemon
- 1 tsp. fresh horseradish
- 2 oz. vodka
- Lemon wedge, for garnish
- Olives, for garnish
- Combine tomato juice, Worcestershire, celery salt, black pepper, Tabasco, lemon, and horseradish.
- Vigorously shake vodka and bloody mary mix. Garnish with olives and lemon wedge.
For a ladies night in of gossip and fun!
2) Cosmopolitan- Channel your ‘Sex in the City’-loving self and sip this perfectly pink concoction.
- 1 3/4 oz. lemon vodka, preferably Crop Meyer Lemon Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Cointreau
- 1/2 oz. cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz. lime juice
- 1/4 oz. simple syrup
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Shake vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Pour over a coupe.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
Vodka cocktails using juice
3) Cape Cod-
- Highball glass filled with ice
- Pour 2 oz. of vodka
- Top off with cranberry juice
- Garnish with lime
- You can easily make a Screwdriver by just switching the cranberry for orange juice. Even try a Sea Breeze or a Greyhound which uses cranberry, grapefruit and orange juice.
- Fill highball glass with ice
- add 1 1/2 oz. of vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. of cranberry juice
- 4 oz. of orange juice
5) Dirty Martini
- Add 2 olives and lightly crush them in the glass
- Add 50 ML Vodka
- Add 25 ML Dry Vermouth
- Take a chilled glass with 1 whole olive in it
- strain the dirty martini into the chilled glass
- Feel like James Bond yet?
There you have it 5 recipes with Vodka that are easy, pocket friendly and will always make you feel classy. They are quick to whip up especially during a party. Most recipes use fresh fruit juices and one can always get creative with them. Try slicing a green chili in half and adding it to your vodka soda to keep things spicy. Vodka is the most widely used spirit in the world and as we’ve established that it is very versatile. Now a tequila is strong! But you can still go easy with Vodka. If you want to try some snazzy vodka cocktails check out X-cuse bar at any of our mango properties and just chill with a drink. Let us know if you have any recipes of your own that you’d like to share! Stay Mango, As Alive As You!